Re: [RC] LD/BC - Don Huston

Hello Bruce,
That was a very well written commentary on how the LD/BC might be resolved. I thought the following quote from you was right on: I'm hoping a hybrid of the current BC program might offer a solution. Currently, high placing (read "speed") is a factor in the BC judging. Therein lies the concern, as while there are certainly a lot of veteran riders in LD's (myself occasionally included) it is also a likely venue for beginners to enter the sport and make potentially disastrous mistakes with how they use their horses.
Don Huston