[RC] re:LD BC - Mary Campbell-Crowder

Ok, I'm in the SE region and so far every ride I've been to has LD BC.
I don't see why the AERC doesn't stardardize it. It's not like it's going to kill anyone to stand for BC or to ask a vet to judge for BC. Down here our vets tell us at ride meetings that it's your duty to stand for BC and if you don't show they aren't going to track you down. As for awards, i've seen everything from brushes to blankets, to bandanas. To me a prize is great, but it could be a hoof pick and I'd be happy!
FREE STUFF is always welcome in my camp!!
When it comes down to it, in the end, it's about RIDER & HORSE...but we all love a good pat on the back sometimes!!
JMHO,
MB in North Cakalaky...