Re: [RC] Half Arabs & Arab Crosses - Karla Watson

My daughter has a Paso Fino/Arab. Not sure why anyone would breed 2 hot breeds together but it seems to have worked well. He looks Paso but is mistaken for a little Morgan. He is gaited and also has this amazing BIG arab trot when she wants it. He was not bought as an endurance horse but my kid started some endurance with him this year and he has proved so far to be a very tough little horse!

In our NW region, we had a Arab/Mustang cross that won just about every ride he entered last year at the rip age of 19! I always thought that a mustang would be a great breed to cross with an Arab for endurance and sheer toughness.
----------Karla Watson/Oregon