[RC] Arab and arab crosses - Shagyaarabs

Donna Coss mentioned that the Anglo-Shagya would make a great endurance horse but that there are not that many of them around.  And she is correct in that there are not many around, but for the serious competitor they would be the ultimate choice.  And I have bred three, the oldest coming 4 in April 2006 is awsome and started under saddle and not for sale.  The middle one is sold to a very competitive successful endurance rider, Renee Farnham and the third, SA Just Jake  is 3.5 months old and he is for sale. Interested in seeing pictures of sister,  go to my web  site.

I also ride an arab cross, and the cross is of course out of my Shagya stallion, Bayram.  I am not a serious competitor, If my Vega had a good rider she would be turning some heads in 2006.

Daunna Sellers
www.shagya-arabs.com