RE: [RC] Half Arabs & Arab Crosses - new categories reflecting the cross - Flora Hillman

When I joined AERC there was no category for Welsh/Arab.  Since I didn't want to have my pony listed as 1/2 Arab or Arab cross --as he's registered in both the Welsh  Pony & Cob Society of America studbook and Arabian Horse Association-- I e-mailed AERC asking if they would add a Welsh/Arab category to their listings.  They were gracious in their reply and told me to sent them copies of my pony's papers from both studbooks.  I did .... and my pony became the first Welsh/Arab listed in AERC. :-)

So... if your horse is registered with an official studbook and you have copies of the papers, and want it's breeding to be accurately reflected in the AERC records, check with the AERC office about opening a category that more accurately reflects the breeding of your horse.

Flora & "Beaverwood Spiderman" (H31795)