Re: [RC] desert gold - Lady Monalaina

I had a blast even though my breastplate fell apart not 2 miles into it. My mare broke off both hind shoes Wednesday night and so she did Friday barefoot in the back. She's just a machine. She did a wonderful job and I was proud of her. I wish I could have gotten a picture of what we both looked like drenched!  Trying to peel off my tights in the trailer took a lot of effort. I think it was worth it. I let Lady go at the end when it was really windy and she just loved it. She had energy coming out of nowhere and I could just tell she was having fun. We might not have broken any records but we did top some personal bests :)

I rode with a great couple from Oregon and didn't catch their names but on the off chance that they see this, Thanks for the company!

Loving my horse,
 Jules

Kathie Ford <MsPoOh17@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, anyone out there have the results of the Desert Gold multi-day ride this past weekend?

Any ride stories to share about it??

cheers,

kathie

Laurel Thatcher Ulrich: Well behaved women rarely make history. "You may forget but let me tell you this, someday, someone in some future time will think of us." - Sappho, circa 625 B.C.