[RC] Rob's challenge - larry Miller

Rob, I don't need the oven for peanut butter pie.  We DO need to wait for spring for the full effect of lip hill.  It is far more fun than the sand at the overlook at Hopkins Creek. You should stay in the saddle though, you are too heavy for me to get back on your mule.  Jan, we need pictures to document this momentus event!  Jeanie