[RC] Training Filly - WRSINOSKY

I just started training my new filly.  She has accepted a saddle with no problem and is learning body language commands quickly. I would like to start her with a bitless bridle, but am having trouble finding any websites that carry them except for overseas.  I would prefer purchasing a bitless bridle made from beta biothane here in the USofA.

I had one years ago, but when Sebastian decided to take off with me like he had a rocket up his butt, I sent it back to the makers and had it redone to take a bit.  Rather than use his bridle (and he has a big head besides), I'd like to get Isis her own.

Anyone out there know where I can buy a bitless bridle?

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ