[RC] Carolina Ride...Happy Turkey Day - Mary Campbell-Crowder

Hello all!!! I'm off to JD's Carolina ride this weekend, if you're there stop by to say hi!
I'll be with three or four tall, skinny chicks (hehe) I'll be the short, not so skinny one.
We'll have a crazy group of 5 horses, probably 3/4 dogs and one wonderful hubby, cooking and crewing (mine of course)!!
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that my father-in-law's camper/rv starts up today, cuz JD's is always cold and the camper would be great to have!!
I'll check back in at the end of the day today, and I'll post a *hopefully* glowing report on Monday.
If anyone else is riding this weekend good luck and happy trails!!

Later, MaryBeth
GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!