[RC] Hunting - WRSINOSKY

I would never go in the woods during hunting season.  Years ago, when I lived in PA, my horse and I were shot at while walking down a dirt road next to an apple orchard. Strange. I didn't think we looked like a deer.  Fortunately, the pellets from the shotgun only spattered us lightly and I had to empty them from my shirtpocket, but it sure cured me about any idea that hunters would look first before shooting.

Here in AZ, you don't go out in Sept. during dove and quail season. It sounds like a war zone with all the gunfire.  I stick to roads around houses and hope the nitwits are smart enough not to fire a gun at a house.

Cindy Edwards
M33041
buckeye, az