Re: [RC] Impressive records - Vallonelee

I do, I actually rode the last 20 miles of my first ride with Trilby and we crossed the finish line hand in hand.  Lad had about 10,000 miles on him at the time.  I didn't know who she was but we did talk about Lad quite a bit. He nearly unseated her about 2 miles from the finish with a very quick 180 degree spook.

Lee