Fw: [RC] Spanish Riding School - Mary Ann Spencer

They have a website and you can access it in English as well as German.  Look to see where they are.  Not sure where I will be in Dec but this sounds like something to see again.  Only have seen the 'other' ones in the past several yrs.  Guess it really has been 15 yrs as the last 2 times I went they made the distinction so as not to be misunderstood.  Awesome shows.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:19 PM
Subject: [RC] Spanish Riding School

The Spanish Riding School of Vienna is touring the United States for the first time in 15 years.  They are only performing in six cities, the last of which is in Houston on December 10/11 if memory serves me correctly.  The *real* Spanish Riding School rarely comes to the United States.  There are several *US Rider* Lippizzan shows that tour and perform in regular shows.  2005 marks the 60th anniversary of George Patton's rescue of the fountain lines and the reason for bringing the horses to the US.

If you get a chance to see one of these rare performances do it, it's very well worth it.

MKS

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.