[RC] LD's & BC's - Peggety123

--- Begin Message ---
Now we just need to push AERC to standardize this whole LD BC thing.  I don't like the fact that it's all based on personal opinions of ride management and/or veteranarians as to how LD awards are handled or NOT handled.

Personally I have been drawn to this sport because I love being on the back of my happy, fit horse for hours on end, surrounded by people who can relate to my passion and seeing lots of our great country from horseback - often they are very special places that we normally would not be able to go unless we are "LD" or "endurance" riders - all part of our great organization which is the AERC.  That's the best part of this sport to me.  And it's even better when you know your partner (4 legged friend) is enjoying it as well!

The awards are secondary, but important as well.  It's always nice to be rewarded for taking on a challenge and doing it well.

Peggy Eaton
West

--- End Message ---