Re: [RC] Chip - Kari Hanes

Don't let Jeanie fool you - I've also seen her hang on with nothing but teeth! I've enjoyed some miles with you Jeanie - you're the best in my book, just keep riding and singin'!
Kari
Montalee Arabians

larry Miller wrote:
Chip, I ride in the midwest.  My mare has done everything except for a one day 100 and that was because I can't do that.  She has 5400 miles on her and they consist of comp, endurance, 25 LDs.  I usually do both Sat and Sun as I have already paid for the gas and plan on getting my $$ worth.  Most of Maggie's miles are competitive but about 1/3 are endurance.  I am working towards her 6000 if I hold up.  Makes no difference to me if those miles were 25s, 35s, 50s, comp or endurance.  A mile is a mile in my book.  I have ridden Maggie for 13 seasons and still have to hang on with the infamous right hand death grip.  Her spooks are awesome and will wake one up instantly with a heart banging thrill.  We have sponsored adults as well as juniors and now they all sponsor me to keep me out of trouble.  If you want to ride your horse and keep adding on miles do so with pride.  You earned it, every bit of it.  Jeanie