[RC] Hmm, you can tell it is Nov - smuncy

   Ever noticed how some discussions are cyclic  -- must be Nov, -  LD   prevailing topic on RC , let's see,  if memory serves me right next month should be ?? barefoot vs shoeing ?..  LOL, No maybe that's Jan......
        on another note - about US Rider Auto/truck plan, I hear they are wonderful - and have considered changing over, but about comment -  They will change a tire on a
trailer with a horse in it; AAA won't.  I have had AAA, and yes they would / did  change tire a on horse trailer with horse it, though, I had to assure man changing tire that horse was OK, with it. And, I already had the trailer on trailer jack when they arrived ( I would not have called, if I could have gotten lugnuts loose, of note, if your tires are put on at a 'tire shop' with airgun; have them only tighten to what you can loosen with lugwrench.And yes, you can try to really force them off, ie. stand on lugwrench to loosen, but you risk, stripping the bolt. )> they will change, but 'service call' will not be covered, unless have 'special rider' for trailers. Though have to say with little research I have done, comparing US Rider to AAA - think US Rider, probably better overall plan, as far as services offered  for those with truck / trailer and hauling horses.- especially, helping to find overnight lodging, ect. ??Possible alterante transportation of horses. ( ? ) Next year or before, will probably change over.
    For those of you, who know I lost 'Lyric', and was looking for another Gainey line bred horse, just to let you know.  I found  one.,!( thank you to those who responded ) And with a good bit of work we may be out on trail in year or so. Anyone else interested in such, let me know, breeder on East Coast.  Stephanie M