[RC] Ld name change - Kathy Copeland

Title: Ld name change

Okay so lets just change the name from Limited Distance to Limited Distance Endurance, and then we would have the others distances still be Endurance.  I for one would not like my LD miles counted in the big picture of Endurance because they seem like a bigger number in the LD category (and they are really not big), where as in the Endurance category they would totally be lost in this little pittle pile at the bottom.  I personally love the Journey everyone of the miles I have ridden has taken me on.  I love being an AERC member and love all that it has taught me about horses and distance riding whatever the distance I have ridden.  I love the people at rides and all the new and wonderful friendships that I have made at rides.  Lets not forget we are all in this thing TOGETHER no matter what the distance we ride.  We need each and everyone (well maybe there are a few we could do without) in this sport.  There are bigger wars to fight out there and we need to stick together and fight them or none of us will be riding anywhere but our own backyard if we are lucky.  United we ride - Divided we don't ride.  Yes we are all entitled to our own opinions about things but let us not loose site of the big picture, respect each others right to have their own opinion, but lets move forward as a united effort.  Now lets all go RIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland