[RC] US Rider/beet pulp - gwcarman

I have US Rider and have used them twice.  Excellent service.  Well worth the money.

Beet pulp:  I have a 25 yo gelding.   Twice a day I give him 2 cans beet pulp (11 oz coffe can) with1 can sweetfeed mixed with about 2 qts warm water. I stir it and feed it.  No soaking.  He loves it and never has  choked on it.  He has choked on Equine Sr...expensive vet bill.  Will stick with beet pulp and whatever hay he can consume.   When he is done there is always left over water in the bottom of his bucket.

    - debbie