[RC] LD-endurance, sticky stuff, being nice - Ed Kilpatrick

well, i havent done a lot of anything, but i have done a little bit of the different rides offered,  LD, 50, 75, 100.   it has all been fun, and i have learned a lot.  nobody has ever treated me disrespectfully because of the distance i choose to ride, the breed of horse i ride, or the clothes i wear. if they did, i didnt know it.  the distance riding family has accepted me as one of their own, and i have learned a lot from many, many people.
     at the risk of oversimplifying this discussion,  being nice to people and having a positive attitude about what you do will get you farther than being cynical and negative about things.  take a little time to think about the comments and whether or not they really add to the discussion and are worthwhile.   avoid little zingers that may seem cute to you, but are hurtful to others.  sure, we all like to make a crack now and then, but make sure it is truly in jest and understood to be that way.

angie,  i will get into a sticky beet pulp wad throwing contest with you.  ten paces and let it fly!  i dont think there will be much damage done to either of us!   :-)    cowboy ed