[RC] Pigs, Beet Pulp & OxyKick - Tom Sites

Some Pigs are very affectionate and wag their tails just like dogs when they are happy.  This is a sunny beautiful, cold day and the day, Piggy goes to slaughter.  To say i am sad is an understatement.  I can't listen to the gunshot, i can not see the blood and i don't know if i can eat him.  You never need to feed beet pulp to them tho, as i have never seen a skinny pig, not to say there may be someone out there who has.

Having a horse with Cushings who came back into my life who was skinny and 26 yo,  i've been feeding rice bran (cup a day) beet pulp (3/4 scoop) and senior feed (2 scoops) twice a day for over a year now and he was still ribby, tho he had gained some weight.  In July, he was started on a product called Oxy-Kick with one heaping tablespoon in each ration.  He has not only in this time filled out w/ no ribs showing, but the farriar commented on the way his feet has improved, and on his last visit mentioned how his winter coat has come in and he doesn't usually see that much growth of both hair and hoof.  Even his side -kick buddy who gets some of the crumbs, who has no shoes and usually has a chip somewhere has stronger hooves and no chips.  The only differance in over a year was the Oxy-Kick.  Believe me, or not.

What makes Oxy-Kick relavant to Pigs you ask?  It was developed by a pig farmer from Arizona.

Have a Beautiful day.
ts