Re: [RC] beet pulp warning - Merryben

In a message dated 11/18/2005 12:31:51 P.M. Central Standard Time, carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I know that this is not a scientific study, I've fed beet pulp to the six horses I've owned, all are thriving on it.  Sue Garlinghouse, and other well known and reputable individuals have touted the benefits of it.  And this vet of the posters, we were not presented with anything substantial on why beet pulp is bad.

Carolyn Burgess
My vet said it was perfectly all right to feed "DRY"....horrors.  I have not killed by 34 year old mule yet.......mb