[RC] Hi Dolly - Letstalkhealth

Dolly, I'm so glad to hear you are healing well and get to fly home tomorrow.
We've really been thinking about you.  I sounds like you've been in good hands though.  There sure have been lots of really nice comments about you on ridecamp.  Not only from your old friends down there, but some from newer acquaintances up here too.  I hope you've been able to read them.  I saved all of them on my computer for you to read in case you haven't.  I've been wanting to write to you, but dah, didn't think that you could check e-mail on someone else's computer. I just wanted you to know how much encouragement you've given to me.  I think of you often and you are a real inspiration and mentor to me.  I would have never accomplished what I have with Addis this past year or so, without your example.  And when I'm out there taking all the time that it takes to do what we do, I think of how you never used your time selfishly, you always put Jehovah's interests first and shared all the knowledge you have with others, and that encourages me to do the same.  I'm not as bold at it as you are, but, it's always in the back of my mind how you didn't cast your spiritual life aside, as you were out there doing what you loved to do.  Thank you for your friendship, support, encouragement and example.  Hope to talk to you soon,  Agape and Philea, Lisa

Lisa Smith
Sud Addis Arabians
Redmond, OR