[RC] Tonights, update on Dolly - Steven Proe

Hi Folks: I was visiting with Dolly this evening and she looks great as she always does and her ribs are healing fine.

Denise Walker is doing a great job as is the rest of her family and their other kritters.

Dolly's e-mail is > karahty@xxxxxxx , Dolly will be flying back home tomorrow early in the am and will be home by 12: 00 am. on Friday morning. The visit with the Dr. went very well, so now Dolly is allowed to fly home.

We spent about 2 hours reminiscing about the good ole day's, and the injuries that she is recovering from,
she can't wait to get riding again.

I was amazed by her spirit and how well she is progressing, I have printed out some of the latest e-mails from ridecamp between all the call's to Denise's ranch and the other caregivers, are doing wonders for Dolly and I am feeling much better after talking and seeing her.

Bye' for now and again thanks to all that have expressed good wishes and done good things for Dolly's, present and future recovery.

thx.
Steven