RE: [RC] Portable hot water washers - HELP - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

I purchased a small 110volt electric water for small bathrooms or under sinks that cost about $45 and a couple of valves, some plumbing parts, some hose connectors and walla a portable water heater.  It is important to remember to fill the tank before plugging it in.  I put one valve in a place so that I could adjust how much hot to cold and get a good warm bath.  I have to be careful not to use to much water or I run out quickly.  I make sure to use a spray nozzle with a shut off to save as much hot water as possible.

I will take a picture and send it to anyone who wants it.

Adam

PS.

Always  use a grounded extension cord and a GFI outlet to reduce the chance of shock.

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499

541-849-2460