Re: [RC] Portable hot water washers - HELP - SturmRanch

I asked this same question last spring and got tons of good advice.  You might want to look in the archives.

I'll also tell you what I ended up doing, if you won't laugh - remember this is the country.

I bought a hot plate and a tea kettle, total cost about $15.00.  I heat the tea kettle to boiling and add it to a bucket of cold watrer.  Presto!  Warm sponge bath.

Someone also suggested black buckets in the sun, but that would only work here every now and then.

Nancy Sturm