Re: [RC] Portable hot water washers - HELP - Lani M Olson

My husband bought me a Coleman portable heater at our local Menards (and I'm sure most any camping supply store would carry it). One can hook it up to a 3 gal. plastic tank (included) OR it can be hooked up to a water hose for a continuous supply of water. It uses a small propane tank and the heat setting is adjustable. A shower wand and I believe the continuous hookup are accessories that are purchased separate. Other than rinsing per instructions and figuring out how it works for me to have warm water when camping, haven't had a chance to really use it, but my skeptical husband believes it will work very well.
Lani