From: smuncy
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:01 PM
Subject: [RC] Tom Ivers

   A surprise,,,,, and a sad one,  who would have guessed by his previous post, the informative to  the 'looking for a fight', or arguement, and 'challenges' ;  that he was 'ailing'.  A True loss to the Horse Science world. Though he seemed to be able to irritate many, he did have some 'good' research and training protocols.  I remember reading several of his papers/journals about 10+ years ago, and still use today,  when / if training.
 Sympathy and condolences.    Stephanie Muncy