[RC] Obituaries - Tom Sites

Getting older myself, i find that some of the most useful reading in most newspapers today are the Obituaries.  They are full of tidbits of history and things you never heard of or known about all kinds of stuff.

I think Mr. Tom Ivers will have one worth reading, and i bet he's got the last laugh, knowing his theories have and will be preserved and many, many  days, have his adherants, Smile with him.  I smile with you today too, Tom.

ts