Re: [RC] Which ReactorPanel saddles do folk like? - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   Which ReactorPanel saddles do folk like?
Boy, do I relate to that Truman. I had a Stubben Survival that I just loved on my Arab stallion. Sold the saddle, then sold the horse. Thought I would love another Stubben Survival on my current horse so I bought one. Hated it. It made me get a butt burn every time I rode it. Isn’t that weird?

Linda