Re: [RC] Lecture re: How does a Pig Squeal - Mary Ann Spencer

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Sites
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Lecture re: How does a Pig Squeal

Angie, i don't know how they do it, but its a vocalization of some sort.  I do know how to stop it...Pick them up by their tail and swing them.  Works every time.  Why they squeal is, they are Damded by 2 of the worlds major religions as being unclean.  If you ever been in a pig-stye you know why they think this.

Getting into pig farming at a later stage of  life, i now have a better understanding of the species.  They know they are gonna die, so they let it all hang out and go for the moment, which is usually indicative of a mess.  I won't go into all the specifics of my pig-farming experiences, but the premise was to get them to pack a leaking pond.  When they got out (everyone who has had pigs, know,   they always get out) and i got tird of chasing them, and went and got my retired horse, BayMar.  After 2 and a half hours of chasing those 8 pigs thru locust saplings and blackberry with  pigs running in all directions and getting me out of the saddle a couple of times, probably humous from an outside perspective, trying to get them into an open gate, and the deal is over, everything is ok  and they gradually go in, as they tire out ...1 at a time til only Big Bruiser  (the instigator of the escape) is left, we go arround and arround and if you ever been in close quarters w/ 8 squealing pigs running round in circles of the pen, you ain't seen an endurance event.  BayMar i admit was out of shape but these pigs were only 12 weeks old at the time and they went at least 3.5437 miles per hour, i would calculate for 2.5 hours (8.85925 miles).  Til BB fell down and BM struck him...and i got off to get him and BM  bit him, and he squealed and i let BM loose  and drug BB to the pen and dropped kicked him in the ribs.  Ain't i vicious?  NO, he had an open gate and could have gone in....anytime.  Well this showed me something.  Any animal that could keep up w/ a retired endurance horse over 2 hours of going arround and arround had my attention.

So, the plan was to train Piggy, the one that talked to me, to do endurance and be an endurance pig and ride him into Jersulem and let the Jews and the Muslims know they were wrong about pigs, and they had something to agree upon, and develope dialogue and PEACE.  Well i was wrong again, and those that think me wrong here...grow your own bacon and kill and then talk to yourself.

Pigs can't take the heat i found out, and could not compete in the desert, and they must have been right all along, so they at least ought to come together on that and agree.

Moral of this story?  Go buy your pork chops and hams and bacon at Costco and save yourself a lot of money.  If anyone had to raise their own animal protein and then KILL IT, more vegetarians would be in Congress, and maybe thats the way to world peace.  NoBody KIlls......  then i think about Debby Moon Child who worked for me and  quit when she said she couldn't pull up weeds as they talked to her, and then she asked me to come pick her up from where she had an abortion.

Answer?  I don't know nothing no more, and if you eat, you Kill something.

Be at World Peace,
t. sites (retired pig farmer)
who can kill no more, forever
til that west nile virus mosquito comes arround.....