[RC] Specialized Saddles - Vchorsegal

Hi All-
  I am a rep in North San Diego County for Specialized.  I own 2, and am happy to let folks come & try one out at my place.  Dave was able to shorten the tree by 1.5 inches on a trailmaster- it now fits my neighbors 2 Thoroughbreds & one welsh pony !! I am thrilled with both our saddles, hubby is too !  Feel free to contact me anytime at vchorsegal at aol dot com. - Heidi Helly