[RC] [RC] shoulder surgery, tendanitis ect - Sherman

Carol,

I also had a spot (no lump) on top of my shoulder that felt bruised, but I never saw any bruising. Xrays showed a bone spur. I could feel it grinding & getting stuck....ouch! It kept me awake nights, hurt all day & no amount of ibuprofen would stop the pain. After a couple of years, surgery was about to be scheduled but I didn't want to not ride for a long time, so I decided to give glucosamine & chondroitin a try first. It doesn't work for everyone, but it worked for me. No surgery, and no longer any pain. Like the MSM, I continue taking the glucosamine because I believe it helps my aging joints.

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA