[RC] T shirts - smuncy

    As you can tell, I have too much time.... will try and go away for awhile after this, maybe,,,,,( I am checking out new horse(s), after losing one, I thought was pretty 'Special')
  About T Shirts,   love idea about horse with bridle in mouth and saddle on floor, asking - "When do we go riding?" " Can we go Now ! ?"
  and on back have 'sayings' like ....  You may be a ridecamp member when ..... >like t-shirt done, several years ago, that ... 'You may be an Endurance rider when' ....?? one was .. gas company exec shows up on your doorstep and kisses you for all the $$$ you spend in gas, ( well, was close to that) Some may remember //..... You remember horse feed, but not people food. You take vacations - based on ride schedule, not family reunions. Ect. Just a thought, and do have these  available for purchase, other than at convention, doubt,  I take vac. time to go out West( unless, was in Reno, or LV;  when thinking about starting to compete again. Need that  vacation time for rides.
   About post  - hay to feed .. 'rule of thumb',   horse will / can / should  eat about 2 -3%  of body weight a day/ ( dry wt. matter ), a flake or two a day, is only couple Lbs at most, unless, you have really heavy flakes !!?  I give hay free - choice,  ok, put out about 10 - 15 lbs per horse probably, depending on weather, cold weather more, divided feedings, and they get grain  2X day, about 3 - 4 lbs each. If they waste some hay, so... keeps them 'happy', do not chew objects, and I know they have as much as recommended /needed. Stephanie M