RE: [RC] question about weight divisions. - Mom Alexander

Thanks for all your help ! I totally understand now.  I just joined AERC and don't have my stuff yet, but will definitely read the rules.  I didn't even realize there were weight divisions until I was filling out an entry, at first I thought it was for the horse (duh?!) like, Arab, QH, etc., until I saw the 160 pound thing and realized it meant the rider.  Which I thought was kinda neat, made it more fair for horses carrying more weight.  When I was a teen I did 3 day eventing, and we all had to carry a minimum 160 pounds, so I had to carry weights in my saddle pad (those were the days...) and we all had to weigh in after the ride.  But anyway, thank you all so much for clearing that up for me, now I can send in my entry.
                                      Vicki