[RC] (PS region) Wilderness First Aid Course to be Rescheduled - KimFue

The Wilderness First Aid course that was scheduled for the weekend of January 14th is going to be rescheduled. Recently, I found out that a RAT is scheduled at Pioneer Town (near Palm Springs) that Saturday.  I like to support RAT events and especially this local RAT which was just started this year.

I will try to reschedule the first aid course for later in the year and try to avoid any ride week ends.  If anyone has any suggestions on what dates will work for them send me a private e mail.  I will try to pick a date that will work for interested riders, the instructor and the Wilderness Institute.

Kim Fuess