Re: [RC] [RC] saddle pad heat comparison testing - SturmRanch

I bought a used supracor pad about 18 months ago.  It's sure not impressive to look at or cozy feeling, but I've used it with all my horses, different breeds, sizes and back conformation.  I just haven't had any back issues with any of them - parhaps just good luck and nice horses, but ...?

Supracor is used in the seats and back rests of high end wheelchairs.  I can't cite the studies, but it was shown to redce the sores that non-ambulatory people sometimes get from being in one position too long.  Of our four wheelchair using kids, three of the chairs are outfitted with sypracor pads, and the fourth will be soon.

Nancy Sturm