Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] Sweaty Morgan - Debbie Kirchner

I have been thinking about this horse, as he is a lot like mine... when I was a kid, a diver, and then again when I had kids, we were able to buy a small square towel that wicked the water off of us, it was much better then a  regular towel as it pulled the water right off and then we rung it out and used it again... I wonder if that piece of Fabric/Towel would help in this situation... if you rubbed it all over your horse, would it wick the water off of him, then you could turn him out when Cool... it might cut a lot of time off of your Cooling time...

Just a thought

Debbie in SE MN