Re: [RC] T-shirts - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   T-shirts
I saw those t-shirts at Tevis. There was also the neon green ones that said NO WHINERS on the sleeve.

Linda

On 11/9/05 9:48 AM, "Bruce Weary DC" <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  I think Ridecamp t-shirts are an excellent idea. Even though this
wouldn't be an appropriate choice for a logo on a Ridecamp shirt, I
thought I'd
   share with you the most creative endurance t-shirts I ever saw. They
were being worn by a crew team at Tevis one year, and on the front of
the shirt
 it said:  "CREW YOU!" And on the back:  "AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!"
              Cute.      Bruce Weary

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"

-- Unknown