Re: [RC] Freeform and the Supracor pad? - Karla Watson

Hey, whatever works for you. Supracore pads aren't cheap, you started with something nice! Many people use Supracore pads (my daughter is one) and they work really nice. I like the fact you can simply hose them off. The downside: you can't find them used very often--people don't sell theirs. So that should tell you something. My other daughter & I use Equipedic with our Bob Marshall treeless and really love them. I had some white hairs and they disappeared using the Equipedic, so I'm sticking to that for now.
--------Karla Watson/Oregon
Thanks for all the responses to my earlier question about being a MW rider and the treeless saddle option.  Next question.... I have seen most of the responses come back with the Equipedic or Toklat pads.  What about the Freeform with the covered Supracor pad?  Only reason I ask, is that I have one and love it!!  So does my gelding.  Experiences welcome!!