[RC] Remember that Saddle Tech guy? - Susan, Princess of Pink

From a saddler-friend of mine:

LOL!
    Oh yeah, this Saddle Tech guy has been a real pest to saddle tree manufacturers everywhere, trying to shill his dee-vice.
    Which BTW is only useful if you get somebody using it who knows how to read numbers. What he needs is standards for the technicians! I could tell you a dumb blonde story about a bunch of saddles that arrived off of the measurements taken by the flight attendant bottle blonde didn't fit anybody.
     There's a five arm and a four arm Saddletech gauge. I tried one time to get a saddle off of my reading, and could not make the numbers agree with anyone else who had a Saddletech gauge.
 Humbug, I say.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)