Re: [RC] favorite rides - Chris Paus

I like each for different reasons. When you don't have a crew, it's easier to do loops and come back into camp for VC, potty break, etc. However, when I do rides with loops, it's nice if you don't have to do the same one twice in a row. I think at a recent ride nearby, the RM had the 50s do a loop one way for 23 miles, do a completely different loop for 15, and finish up an abbreviated version of the first loop. That wouldn't be so bad. You'd see different scenery. It does get a little boring to do the same loop three times for a 50.

but here in the CT, we don't have big expanses of open land, so almost all rides have to have a loop. I'm just thrilled to have rides close by whether they are "loopy" or not!

If there is one continuous trail, I like it if the RM or someone can help us crewless folks get our stuff to the away vc.

chris

Tracy Blue <mydogwedge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone. I would like some thoughts on what your favorite rides are, either
single loop or multiple loops that do not repeat. (100 & 50)
Thanks

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com