Re: [RC] favorite rides - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 11/08/2005 6:02:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Some people don't like this type of ride because of the out checks. But
I tell you I really like it. You don't need a crew - just send out
stuff. I've done two 50's there without a crew. You don't need anymore
than heavy duty garbage bags to give to someone with your stuff in them.

I've crewed this ride before and the biggest problem was the crew being able to get to the vet checks before the riders.  Great ride though.  I believe this is the ride that Jerry Fruth broke his collar bone and had a hard time explaining to the doctors why he was wearing panty hose underneath his jeans.

Phil