[RC] - Ann Blankenship

Rob sez:  <There you go trotting down the  trail with a hiker screaming and bouncing around under your horse. This sort of thing can spook the calmest horse.>

Now Rob, this just shows you haven’t schooled your horse properly.  You must practice hanging down under his belly while trotting down the trail.  Let go and fall off once in while just to make it realistic.  Scream.  You get the idea.  Here in my area we do this all the time.  If your horse can’t run over people, dogs, bikes, etc., he shouldn’t be on the trail….  Back to the arena for you.

Ann