Re: [RC] old days - Karla Watson

Yes, you probably rode in jeans with an english or western saddle. You have to kind of like the new biothane/zilco stuff out there too. No mildew or cleaning. And gosh, hackamores have come a long way. And saddle packs have really advanced in our sport.
------Karla Watson/who never did endurance back then cause Dad said no, but read all about it.....drooling as a kid.
You're right Karla,  I am using easy ride stirrups and a sheepskin for my skinny butt !  And I love the new riding tights with the moisture wicking....I forgot how sweaty and sore my boo-tocks used to get!