[RC] old days - Mom Alexander

---I would think the invention of easy ride stirrups would be a welcome thing to an old timer. Also sheepskin covers really spoil your bottom.
--------Karla Watson/Very Wet Oregon

You're right Karla,  I am using easy ride stirrups and a sheepskin for my skinny butt !  And I love the new riding tights with the moisture wicking....I forgot how sweaty and sore my boo-tocks used to get!