[RC] Rope Burn - Jonni

Time is usually what does the best. During the cross country XP rides, some folks had a few rope burns to deal with. It seemed if the horse was not lame, they did well to just continue to be ridden. I had good luck with Trail Rites pink cream for scratches. That stuff is wonderful on wounds, and heals scratches. I also changed all my ropes to cotton. If a horse does get tangled, they will not burn as bad as the nylon ropes (that come in so many wonderful colors)
click on trail-rites magical ointment

I don't sell it, or get anything from this. Just think they have a great product

Jonni