Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 06:48:26 -0000
?? From: "Belinda" <app2branch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Friend Needs Help

I have a friend who needs to place some horses ASAP. She has to be
out of her house soon and can't afford to keep all her horses. Does
anyone know anyone that will give these horses a good home?

Here is a list of them that need placing.

1. Bay Sabino Walkaloosa Colt. Going on 2 years old. Halter broke,
stands for farrier and loads. Needs alot more work, but cute and
sweet tempered. $300 obo

2. Buckskin Gaited Colt also going on 2 years old. Halter broke,
stands for farrier and loads. Real looker. He's the color everyone
wants. Also needs work. $300 obo

3. Yearling Chestnut N/C Appaloosa filly. Won Appaloosa_Arizona photo
contest. Georgeous! Needs ground work. $300 obo

4. 5 year old Palomino mare. 16+ hands and gaited to beat the band.
Needs an experienced handler. Ready to start. $1500 obo

Email or call me if interested in any of these horses. Thanks
Belinda
520-568-9315
equineeden@...