RE: [RC] Which boots are best for barefoot?? - Linda Cowles

Hi Karla,

Lots of folks like us use boots to shoe our horses... no debate!

I love the Epics, and Karen Chaton has proven how well they work for endurance. EasyCare Bares have a lot of potential, but the Epics are - hands down - my favorite boot. I'm a barefoot farrier, I sell Epics to people who need hoof protection - which is most of my clients for at least some trails or seasons. I have customers who have tried other boots but all end up with Epics for serious riding.

Email me if you have questions about trimming!

 -- Linda

Linda Cowles
Certified Hoof Care Provider
WWW.HealthyHoof.Com