From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Turnage
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:20 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Easyboot Bares

Does anyone have a pair of size one Easyboot Bares available?  Cannot order anymore until Jan from the Easycare site and more horse cannot wear any boots with a buckle on the front on his hinds due to his way of going...  He's barefoot for the winter and I'm looking for some boots for his hinds.

Thanks!

~ Crysta
AJandCrysta at sbcglobal.net