[RC] Saddle Fit - Candace Kahn

Hi Carol,
     I invite you to consider a Freeform SB saddle for your Morab.  The Freeform SB's saddle base is only 20" and was designed for Arabs and other short-backed horses.  I personally use this saddle for endurance and find it extremely comfortable and stable.  I do have a demo program available and invite you to visit my website, www.freeformsaddles.com to learn more about these saddles.  If you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo, please feel free to call me on my tollfree number.
     I will be at the Lake Oroville Ride this coming weekend and will have saddles with me.

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn  Be One With Your Horse
U.S. Distributor Freeform Saddles
www.freeformsaddles.com