[RC] First 100 attempt - sandy . l . holder

Heh Marlene,

I woke us this morning wondering how you did on your first 100 miler attempt.  Well, having tried one (Tevis) earlier this year and pulling at Foresthill (69 miles I think but with a sound horse 2 hours later) and turning around 4 weeks later and actually completing my first 100 (and first Top 10) at Swanton Pacific, I can truly understand some of the challenges.  I'm SO PROUD OF YOU FOR TRYING!!!!  Heh, wasn't it beautiful being out on trail trying it??!!!  And Don Bowen's a great guy (and his wife's a great gal) to be hanging around with.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!  Congrats!!!!!  You did a heck of a job taking your pretty girl from where she started this year to where she is right now (even if she was enjoying doing circles around you afterward)!!   YA-HOOO!!!!!

All the best,
Sandy and Tally (who didn't enjoy his mama pulling him at the Lake Sonoma ride after his buddy kicked him - but fine yesterday morning)

***Speaking of which - WHAT A FABULOUS RIDE AND RIDE MANAGERS (Lake Sonoma)!!!
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.